Online application : EWS/DG and Children with Disabilities
Content : ews online form | ews online form 2019 | ews admission form 2019-20 | ews form 2019
Application forms have been invited online for the class’s nursery to class 1 of EWS/DG category of the state. These application forms are available from 15th January to 14 February 2019 on the official website.
According to the right to education act 2009 25% seats have been allotted to economic weaker section and disadvantaged groups (nursery admission forms for 2019-20 Delhi). If you belong to the EWS/DG category, you have got a golden opportunity, you will get a better educational opportunity for your children admission 2019-20.
Online forms for the admission for Nursery admission 2019-20 have been admitted by Delhi Directorate of education on their official website. under this economic weaker sections (EWS) and disadvantage groups (DS) people can get their children admission in all private schools of Delhi government. 25% seats are reserved in all public private school for EWS/DG people.
Age limit for Admission
3 to 5 years is the age limit for Nursery or Preschool. 4 to 6 years at the time pf admission for KG or Preprimary. 5 to 7 years for class 1st.
Eligibility for EWS/DG admission 2019-20 Delhi
- birth certificate of the child
- address proof
- domicile certificate
- child should be from the native state only
- certificate of the income with maximum one lakh rupee from all sources
Important dates for Admission
15 January 2019 to apply online application form and 14 February 2019 is the last date. 21 February is the date for disable candidate.
How to apply for nursery admission 2019-20 Delhi
• Firstly, you have to visit on their official website.
• Here you can get all the details and link to apply Nursery Admission 2019-20 Delhi
• Click on the Registration for New User Section.
• After that step you will get registration form on your screen.
• Fill the form correctly and apply. When you will be done with the form filling, you will get Registration Number and password.
• With help of Registration Number and password Login to login if Registered Section.
• After all the successful form filling, click on the submit button to submit your form.